CERTIFICATE IN THE BUSINESS OF MEETINGS AND EVENTS
Are you responsible for the planning meetings and events?
Whether in management or in a support role, it is critical to understand the intricacies involved in planning to avoid risk and maximize investment.
Invest in yourself through an industry-focused Certificate program comprised of 19 Modules encompassing all aspects of the planning process. Whether you would like to develop skills in one particular area or advance your knowledge in the broad array of required skills needed by professional planners, click here and begin today!
Use coupon code DDCP1 for 15% off special introductory price
Boost your business with creative strategies and insights
Companies and organizations with fresh & divergent ideas are the ones that succeed.
Dianne Devitt has a successful track record of designing and producing innovative solutions from conception to execution for executive level events, corporate meetings and large-scale productions that deliver high-concept results. Known for distinct creative direction and attention to detail while focusing on personalized touch points, Dianne’s ability to envision solutions helps achieve effective experiential outcomes.
Our mission is to apply strategic direction and design—to help people and organizations gain a new perspective to realize their vision, their thoughts and their business objectives. Services include:
- Consulting that focuses on creating an experience to increase engagement
- Keynote speaker and panel facilitator
- Creative strategy training through customized ColorUP! workshops
- High level meeting strategy and production
- People performing at their creative best is essential for surviving and thriving in today’s competitive world. The World Economic Forum stated that “creativity has the potential to unleash global growth by making organizations more effective and more innovative.”
Let Dianne be your creative catalyst to inspire your people to see things differently. Creative results—guaranteed.
“I wanted to thank you on behalf of the Consumer Event Council for . . . encouragement and creative insight relative to being a disruptor . . .I am glad to share (your) vision on change and . . . the need to break away from the norm!”
SVP, Sales & Marketing
SMT Expo, a Division of Glenmore Industries